<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Corners15-Blue-01 BannerTop   Corners15-Blue-02
  BannerPicLeftBannerPicRight

Phil Mercer

 
TallYellow01  
You are in the Mercers Tedium Blog
TallYellow02
 

 

 

Friday, August 16, 2013

Tzzzz

 

Feeling a little violated after a trip to the dentist.

Firstly it's not good when the dentist announces she is bored of work! Then after 45 minutes of tzzzz and schlurp and poke and some bizarre ultra bright light thingy and (in a slightly disturbing way) an occasional giggle, I'm allowed to come up for air. The dentist, surrounded by blood soaked rags, says 'that was deeper than expected!' with a wry smile on her face.

It's all a bit self imposed though. A while back I was reading about Amalgam fillings and the unknown health drawbacks of putting mercury in your head. I don't think I suffer from depression, but I definitely have what I call Mud days - days that feel like I'm walking through sticky mud and everything is that extra effort to resist the call of my bed for a deep sleep!  So in a clutching at straws type way, I'm having the old fillings removed and replaced with some other stuff!

Any way, it seems to me the dentist enjoyed that more than she should have!

Fingers crossed the insurance covers it!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright Phil Mercer 2010